Thursday, February 22, 2007

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Photography by Webb Bland

(Notes by Webb Bland) As a freelance automotive photographer, I enjoy shooting of a wide variety of automobiles. I don't focus strictly on exotics or a certain brand; I shoot what's pleasing to the eye, be it an Audi or an Aston Martin. Thus, my growing collection of photographs concerns a great assortment of different vehicles ranging from the Ferrari Enzo and the Porsche Carrera GT super-exotics, to the more "modest" Volkswagen GTI and Subaru WRX STi.
Fine art prints of my photos are available from my website.

These two STi's belong to two of my good friends, Keith and Randy, who own the black 2005 and blue 2004 respectively.

All images copyright Webb Bland

© Source: article on seriouswheels.com
Feel free to leave your comments below >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...