Thursday, February 15, 2007

V8 Twin-Turbo Concept Design by Stefan Schulze

(from Stefan Schulze) Two years ago a Vector fan contacted me and asked if I would be interested in a redesign of an Vector.

V8 Twin-Turbo Concept DesignV8 Twin-Turbo Concept Design 2V8 Twin-Turbo Concept Design 3V8 Twin-Turbo Concept Design 4V8 Twin-Turbo Concept Design 5I looked at this car and its story and I thought that it would be an interesting project.

It was only a self promotion work with the V8 Twin-Turbo as its result.

My intention was that its appearance would be realistic (not a crazy future design) and that it looked like a typical Vector.

© Source: article on seriouswheels.com
Feel free to leave your comments below >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...